The Farm Cafe, Cowaramup
Millers Farm Cafe and Milking Shed will be closed for winter hibernation from Thursday 17 – Thursday 31 August 2017 (inclusive). We will be open again for the first day of Spring on Friday 1 September 2017…see you then!
When we’re not closed for public holidays or hibernation we open daily from *10:00am we serve ice cream…and more! Our venue is suitable for everyone, from toddlers to grandparents, as ice cream is something we know every one loves!
When you visit the Margaret River region of Western Australia, be sure to mooch on out to The Farm Café on our dairy farm in Cowaramup. It’s a short scenic 3km drive off the Bussell Highway.
*Daily: 10am – 4.30pm (we may close in nasty weather, please check Facebook before venturing out)
Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day & Good Friday
Annual Winter Closure: 17-31 August (inclusive)
314 Wirring Road, Cowaramup, Western Australia
Please note: we’re a non-smoking venue, so please don’t smoke anywhere on our grounds.
As we’re a working farm with live cattle, please leave your dog at home.
- Farm Fresh Ice Cream, 26 flavours to choose from daily!
- Yahava Coffee & Varietal Tea
- Milk Shakes (super thick n creamy)
- Home Baked Treats & Snacks & Scones
- Adventure Playground, room to run
- Milking the Cows (dummy cows)
- Picnic Benches & Bush Walk
- Birthday Parties
- Full Cream Milk (by the glass or 2L bottles)
- Gift Shop!
- Good Stuff (our home made preserves)
- Takeaway Ice Cream Tubs (1L tubs)
- The Milking Shed – Live Milking Shows!