The Farm Cafe, Cowaramup
We open *daily from *10:00am and serve ice cream…and more! Our venue is suitable for everyone, from toddlers to grandparents, as ice cream is something we know every one loves!
When you visit the Margaret River region of Western Australia, be sure to mooch on out to The Farm Café on our dairy farm in Cowaramup. It’s a short scenic 3km drive off Bussell Highway. A scenic place to relax and enjoy a quiet scoop or two of award-winning, farm fresh ice cream, grab a coffee and let the kids let off some steam on the playground. A “Down South” trip must include a visit to Millers!
Please note: no dogs, alcohol or smoking allowed.
*Daily: 10am – 4.30pm (we may close in nasty weather, please check Facebook before venturing out)
Closed: Tuesday 2 and Tuesday 9 April 2019
Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day & Good Friday
Annual Winter Closure: 17-31 August (inclusive)
314 Wirring Road, Cowaramup, Western Australia
Please note: we’re a non-smoking venue, so please don’t smoke anywhere on our grounds.
As we’re a working farm with live cattle, please leave your dog at home.
- Farm Fresh Ice Cream, 26 flavours to choose from daily!
- Yahava Coffee & Varietal Tea (try our affogato!)
- Milk Shakes (old school-super thick n creamy)
- Home Baked Treats + Treats & Scones
- Adventure Playground (room to run)
- Milking the Cows (dummy cows)
- Picnic Benches & Bush Walk
- Birthday Parties
- Full Cream Milk (by the glass or 2L bottles)
- Gift Shop!
- Takeaway Ice Cream Tubs (1L tubs)
- The Milking Shed – Live Milking Shows! (click for show times)