Yes! We love to host birthday parties at Millers Farm Café, Cowaramup. It’s the natural place for kids to play, kick the footy, throw the frisbee, or have an adventure on the bush walk.
How Do You Host a Party at The Farm Cafe?
It’s BYO everything, we supply the venue…you do the rest!
Bring your own party food & drinks, or order from our Farm Café menu: Ice cream – 26 flavours (of course!), scones (sweet & savoury), as well as milkshakes, hot chocolate, Yahava coffee, tea and cold drinks.
There’s no entry or venue hire fee & you can use our facilities, however we do ask you to tidy up your area when you are finished.
Earliest Start: 10:15am Latest Finish: 4:15pm
(times to allow pack-away & clean-up, 15 mins prior to opening & closing)
So we can roster staff accordingly, where possible please:
Book at least 4 days prior to your party date
Cancel at least 24 hours prior
Our Farm Café is open *daily
*Opening hours subject to seasonal changes
*Closed annually from 17- 31 August (inclusive).
*Closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day
Party Bookings / Queries:
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you!
About the Ice Cream!
Kids love to come in and choose their own ice cream flavours! We offer a variety ice cream sizes, but Mini Moos are a great size for the kids, especially after party food! Mini Moos are available in a cup or cone (cups are less messy!).
The best way to handle groups, is a voucher system. You make up a “voucher” for the kids to bring in and choose their flavour in a cup or cone. At the end of the party, we tally-up the number of vouchers presented and you pay the total…easy! Some parents get creative with their vouchers and make little ice cream (or superhero) badges to pin on the kids…the choice is yours!
PS. Ice cream cakes are awkward, they melt, so we don’t do them.
A few rules to keep everyone happy and safe!
- No Alcohol! We’re a family venue.
- No Dogs! Leave pooch home no matter how small or cute.
- No Bouncy castles, pony rides, BBQ’s etc (public liability issues).
- Streamers, party poppers & balloons are discouraged (they’re messy & a choking hazard for small children)
- Parents & Guardians are responsible for your children’s actions.
- Children need constant supervision when playing.
- Please tidy-up when you are finished
- Please leave by 4:30pm, our closing time.
- We’re a smoke-free venue, so please, no smoking.
Hints for Hosting an Outdoor Party
Organising a party outdoors requires extra thought. Here’s some items you may wish to pack:
- cups / plates / knife
- sunscreen / hats / bandaids
- rugs / games
- wet wipes / paper towel
- scissors / sticky tape / blue tack
- insect repellent
- candles / lighter
- bin bags
- home made ice cream vouchers